Laughter.

Chloe has just recently starting laughing...i mean really laughing out loud. 
I love to listen to her laugh at her brother when he is being silly or playing peekaboo with her. Or when Cody or I tickle her fat little neck and she just squeals and giggles. 
I love to listen to both of my kids laughter. Cade can be quite theatrical with his laughter.
It brings such happiness and peace to my heart to know that they are joyful, happy children.
It makes me think how much greater is the Father's love for us. As his children, when we are joyful and happy in Him. No matter our circumstances, or what kind of day we are having; that we are finding our JOY in HIM and finding reason to Praise Him!

You have made known to me the path of life;  you will fill me with JOY in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.    Psalm 16:11

                                                           

1 Response to "Laughter."

  1. A is for Audrey Says:

    PRECIOUS!!
    miss you!