Adrienne and Mark's Wedding...two months later.

My cousin Adrienne got married on December 21st. 
It was an absolutely beautiful wedding. So Christmas-ey and warm and wonderful. I was her Matron of Honor and it was a honor! She is such a special person in my life and I am so thankful for her. She married a wonderful, funny, sweet guy named Mark. We have gotten to know and love him well the past few years. I can tell you right now that they are going to be great parents. They love Cade and Chloe so much and they love them back! They say they aren't ready to be parents yet, though.  But that doesn't mean they won't be....LIVING PROOF HERE!
Most importantly, they love Jesus and have chosen to live their lives to honor Him. 
Anyhoo, the point of my post was to share a few pics from the wedding. 
The pics are by Glenna Harding. She rocks.
   My cousin Anna and Cade.
My cousin Megan and my brother, Aaron.
The Bride and Groom.
Me and Age.

3 Response to "Adrienne and Mark's Wedding...two months later."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You are so right Amanda!! Glenna did an amazing job on the pictures!! That picture of me and Cade is my all time favorite!!!

  2. Another Texas Family Says:

    I so wish I had the guts to cut my hair like yours b/c I love it!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    pretty pics- cade is so handsome and mommy is a beauty- truly, you could model. love, em