Oh me Oh my....

I am a horrible blogger. Life has been craziness the past couple of months!
FIRST...we wanted to announce that baby #3 is on its way!!
I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and I am due early September. I am definitely the least sick with this pregnancy, although the fatigue is 10 times worse chasing around Cade and Chloe. But it's ok! I am thankful and grateful for the privilege to be a mommy again!
I actually had a miscarriage very early on at the beginning of December, which was tough. So, it is all the more sweeter! Praise God for the precious gift of life!

Second, I have not posted ANY pics of Christmas or our holidays. I'm pathetic.
Christmas was wonderful and busy. Cade and Chloe both had a BLAST and loved every minute of it. Cade was really into opening presents this year and "helped" Chloe open all of hers!
Here are a few pics....

7 Response to "Oh me Oh my...."

  1. A is for Audrey Says:

    wow, amanda!! congratulations! you are blessed! the kids are looking so cute (and grown up). :(

  2. Another Texas Family Says:

    Congrats!!! I love the pic of Cade in the bathtub.

  3. Kelly Bowman Says:

    Congratulations! That is so exciting. Cade and Chloe are just precious.

  4. marissa Says:

    oh wow!! congratulations!!! how wonderful to haev another baby. i look forward to the updates and hearing what you will have!! you are brave to have them so close together...haha!! now, could please help me convince my hubby for another?? lol =)

  5. Aimee' Says:

    Congrats again girl! You better keep us updated on the pregnancy! =)

  6. Anonymous Says:

    please post pics of the new house!
    st

  7. Sarah Says:

    Congrats!!! Your kiddos are adorable and are going to be a great big brother and big sister!!! :-)