The first Thanksgiving...

We hosted our first Thanksgiving this week. We had my mom's family over...all 22 of us!
It was lovely and I was surprisingly un-stressed..Maybe it had to do with the fact that Cody took the kids to his mom's family's Thanksgiving all day and I had the house to myself to get everything ready...haha..
Everyone pitched in and we had a great time and stayed up late and played games, ate a LOT of food, watched football, drank yummy apple cider, and made our game plan for Friday shopping(yes. I am crazy.)

me and my momma

me and cody


me and adrienne

the cutie pies!!

1 Response to "The first Thanksgiving..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thanksgiving was so fun this year at your house!! you did such a good job preparing for it!! my mom is probably gonna die when i show her that picture of herself!!