3 Years!!!

Today is me and Cody's 3rd anniversary.
I would have to say that it has been a pretty eventful 3 years. We have already lived in 4 places, had 2 kids...the list goes on...
I feel like it has flown by and then, in other ways I feel like we have been married 13 years. 
I guess because "most" people are married for awhile before they have kids. "Most" people finish college before they get married. 
I know that everyone struggles, I just sometimes feel we are "the odd man out" because we are so young. (minus Laura and Preston) 
With that said, I am incredibly grateful for Cody. I don't know many almost 23 year old men like him. I don't know many men like him.....period!
He is strong. Strong in his love for me. Strong in his love for Cade and Chloe. Strong in his love for everyone else in his life. Strong in his work. Strong in his faith.
We have seen each other change in so many ways the past 3 years. We have both grown up a lot. And hello?? How could you not?
I have also really seen Cody come out of his shell. He has always been a little "shy", and I have seen him gain so much confidence and that makes me so happy because he is REALLY funny and no one knew that before. HAHA!
I have always been outgoing and he has made me a little more homebody. 
There is so many things I love about him and I hope many he loves about me.
We praise God for the past 3 years and for however many more he gives us on this earth together! 
We are actually getting to go on a date tomorrow night, which never happens, so we are super excited about that!
Happy Anniversary babe! I love you!

3 Response to "3 Years!!!"

  1. marissa Says:

    Happy (belated) Anniversary! =)

    By the way... you just got tagged! Check out my blog to know what to do! =)

  2. Aimee' Says:

    Happy "late" anniversary!!

  3. Michelle Says:

    tag you are it! check out my blog!