Cade and Chloe comparison...

So, here is a picture of Cade at 5 months old and Chloe, today, at 5 months old. All of you out there who say they look so much alike....well...the pictures speak for themselves. 
There is definitely some similarities; like the baby food covering their faces. HAHA! Kidding!
I know they look like brother and sister, and I'm glad. 
But Cade looks nothing like me, with the exception of his eyes. So, would anyone dare to say that Chloe looks like me?? I think there might be a chance!

3 Response to "Cade and Chloe comparison..."

  1. Another Texas Family Says:

    I agree that their baby pics don't look alike, but she resembles Cade now (I think so anyway). She's too cute.

  2. Andrew and Liz Says:

    Cute, Cute!! I think Cade looks just like you in the baby pic, but not as much now that he's a little tot. :)

  3. Aimee' Says:

    Hey Amanda! I found your page through Marissa's! I do believe she looks like you!!