First Outing....

So, today was our first outing. Just me. Cade, and Chloe. I know, I am brave for venturing out this early, but Cade is BORED and Im just the kind of person to get out and go!
So, we went to the mall. I prayed the whole way there. When we got there I wanted to let Cade play in the play castle but I wasn't sure how I was going to keep track of him and watch Chloe. So, God had mercy on me and when I walked up to the play area I saw my friend Jenny from church and her son Caleb. So, we played with them for a while and ate lunch with them. Then, I did my shopping and just as I was almost done, Chloe woke up STARVING. So, we went to the car and yes, I had to feed her in the car. But, Cade was so good today and that was pure grace....
After I fed Chloe, we didnt even get out of the parking lot and both of them were OUT COLD!!
YEA!!!!
So, really, it was a good experience. Of course there WILL be bad days. And I just have to realize that it's really not that big of deal if they do misbehave. Its going to be ok. If worse comes to worse, you just drop your stuff and get in the car and go home. And if someone screams the whole way home; its OK! Everyone will be fine. Its not the end of the world. I just have to keep reminding myself of that!

3 Response to "First Outing...."

  1. Another Texas Family Says:

    I've already had to do the feeding in the car thing. You gotta do what you can.

  2. Joel Says:

    Quite a trooper you are.

  3. Joel Says:

    Quite a trooper you are.