FINALLY!!!!

Well, we finally got around to making a page for our family. We realize that Cade is 19 months old and we should have done it a LONG time ago...but life happens. We have been "inspired" by some of our friends who already have blogs and realized that their extended family and friends are probably a lot happier than ours. So...with the arrival of miss Chloe Adrienne coming very soon, we thought this would be a perfect time to start!! We will also post old and new photos and videos of Cade that are just sitting on our computer....
ENJOY!!

4 Response to "FINALLY!!!!"

  1. A is for Audrey Says:

    yay!! i'm so happy y'all have a blog. i think you'll love it. can't wait to meet little chloe. :)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Amanda,

    This blog is awesome! I want to do one for my family. We are so blessed and are looking so forward to seeing (we know adorable) little Chloe!

    I love you,
    Kay

  3. Anonymous Says:

    hey amanda!!I'm so exited ya'll got a blog!! I can't wait until chloe is born!!I love you!!!
    Anna

  4. The Wetherells Says:

    Welcome to the Land of Blog. I love checking all my friend's blogs and I'm glad to have another one to visit! Erica